We're Hiring: Tax Supervisor – Trust & Estate
Our accountants are passionate about their clients. They not only manage their accounts, but they build relationships and become trusted advisors. Our clients look to us for tax planning and quarterly estimates, but also to receive thoughtful services from team members who stay current on tax laws and technical issues. Successful team members are self-starters who assist in marketing efforts by becoming involved in expertise groups, mentoring staff and helping identify opportunities for process improvements in client operations.
If you like to work independently, schedule, delegate and review work, have the ability to handle challenges in a positive, professional manner and effectively manage the demands of tax season, then Cover & Rossiter is the place for you.
DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERTISE
In addition to the core requirements we look for, the candidate will ideally have:
- CPA license
- Trust and Estate Tax Experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree in accounting
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience
- 7-10 years public accounting experience or comparable experience
- 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Prosystem Engagement Software
- Ability to manage clients
- Excellent computer skills, predominately in various tax software, electronic work papers and MS Office products
Click here to submit an online application for this position.