We're Hiring: Tax Senior
Our accountants are passionate about their clients, and they strive to learn and grow more to service their clients by participating in education programs and staying current with technical issues. Successful team members are self-starters who manage their own schedule and work load by completing all work on a timely basis and meeting assigned deadlines. They contribute to the team by handling challenges in a positive, professional manner, effectively managing the demands of tax season and mentoring senior accountants.
If you like to work independently, schedule, delegate and review work, prepare financial statements and tax returns, handle challenges in a positive, professional manner and effectively manage the demands of tax season, then Cover & Rossiter is the place for you.
DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERTISE
In addition to the core requirements we look for, the candidate will ideally have:
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience
- Basic knowledge of GAAP
- Knowledge of Engagement, and Prosystems Tax Software and Tax research software.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Have excellent computer skills, predominately in various tax software, electronic workpapers, and MS Office products
Click here to submit an online application for this position.