Looking to Better Manage Your Cash Flow, Payables & Receivables?
What if you could eliminate writing and mailing checks, bill payment errors, late payments and check fraud?
What if you could do it all online, anytime, anywhere?
Cover & Rossiter has a new tool available that can help you better manage your cash flow, accounts payables and accounts receivables.
As your accounting firm and trusted business advisor, we’d like to introduce you to an easy-to-use, new online A/P and A/R bill management tool that can help you pay bills and get paid faster than ever before.
We are already using this technology with many of our other clients and recommend that you use it, too. Here are some of the major benefits that this tool can offer:
- This technology eliminates manual tasks such as data entry, envelope stuffing, filing and check runs.
- All of your bills can be paid online in less than one hour.
- The technology can help you get paid faster. From our experience, receivables can be collected 2-3 times faster!
Best of all, it is an online service. We can have you up and running in less than one hour. In short, this extremely low-cost tool will help you stay on top of your business and your cash flow…by streamlining and automating your accounts payable and receivable processes with complete security and control.
The technology is:
- Safe and Secure: It uses secure bank-level encryption and your data is always backed up.
- Accessible: You can securely access all of your financial documents, bills, invoices and transactions from any web browser or mobile device.
- Easy to Use: Quickly pay any vendor, large or small and invoice customers online.
- Efficient: Eliminate data entry, streamline vendor management and receive customer payments directly into your bank account.
- Collaborative: Connects you to your colleagues, customers, vendors and accountants.
- Strategic: Improve cash flow and automate Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R).
- Complete: Syncs with Intuit QuickBooks, Intacct, Sage Peachtree, NetSuite and other accounting packages.
If you are interested in seeing how this technology can improve how your business runs, please contact Loretta Manning at 302-656-6632 for a demonstration.