Building on its success and experience as the leading firm in Delaware performing Captive Insurance Audits, Cover & Rossiter has gained national prominence. Our mission is to provide expertise in the audit of a Captive organization's risk areas and to work collaboratively with the Board of Directors and the captive manager to accomplish their ultimate goals. We were the first Delaware-based certified public accounting firm authorized by the Delaware Department of Insurance to perform audits of captive insurance companies. We are authorized to provide audits in many US domiciles, including Delaware, Arkansas, Arizona, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, and the District of Columbia.
What we provide for you:
- We have the experience you’re looking for as we have been performing Captive Insurance audits since 2005.
- Our team works on both the audit and the tax returns which maximizes the quality of the audit and tax results.
- We are committed to being knowledge leaders in the Captive industry, earning industry certification and participating in training offered through the National Association of Insurance Commissioners.
- In 2014, Cover & Rossiter earned national recognition for services to the captive insurance industry, earning Highly Commended honors in the CPA Firm category from the US Captive Service Awards.
- We actively participate on the boards of the Tennessee Captive Insurance Association and the Delaware Captive Industry Association.
- Two team members have achieved the designation of Associate in Captive Insurance (ACI) through the International Center for Captive Insurance Education (ICCIE).