Building on our success and experience as the leading CPA firm in Delaware performing audits and providing tax and advisory services to captive insurers, Cover & Rossiter has gained national prominence. Our mission is to provide expertise in the audit of a captive organization's risk areas and to work collaboratively with the board of directors and the captive manager to accomplish their goals.
Cover & Rossiter was the first Delaware-based certified public accounting firm authorized by the Delaware Department of Insurance to perform audits of captive insurance companies. Over the years, we have achieved steady growth, both in number of clients and revenue, underscoring the level of our commitment and expertise in this highly specialized segment.
Our dedicated captives team takes great pride in providing quality audit and tax preparation services to our captive insurance clients. We are authorized to provide audits in many US domiciles, including Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and the District of Columbia.
What we provide for you:
- We have the experience you’re looking for as we have been performing captive Insurance audits since 2005.
- We provide both audit and tax services to captive clients. This saves time, is more cost-effective for the client, and maximizes the quality of the results.
- Our audit approach is to focus on organizational risk areas and work collaboratively with the board of directors and captive manager year-round to provide a quality, effective and efficient audit.
- We are committed to being knowledge leaders in the captive industry, earning industry certification and participating in captive industry conferences and training.
- We offer CPE presentations to our captive manager partners on new accounting pronouncements, tax law and regulatory changes.
- We excel at providing insightful suggestions on upcoming trends in the regulatory environment, accounting standards updates, and ideas to improve efficiency based on our experience with other organizations.
- We actively participate on the boards of the Delaware Captive Insurance Association and the Tennessee Captive Insurance Association.
- Two of our captive team members achieved the designation of Associate in Captive Insurance (ACI) offered through the International Center for Captive Insurance Education (ICCIE).