Cover & Rossiter is looking for an experienced Administrative/Marketing Assistant to join our team. The administrative/marketing assistant effectively manages the demands of the tax, audit and small business accounting services departments. The position’s requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Proofread, math check, assembly and distribution of financial statements
- Process client documents for tax return preparation
- Assemble all types of tax returns
- Complex Scanning and copying of documents
- General clerical support and phone coverage
- Assist marketing team with social media and website updates
- Assist in coordinating marketing events for the firm
- Compensated required overtime during tax season (January – April)
WHY JOIN THE COVER & ROSSITER TEAM?
Cover & Rossiter is a great place to work with many unique benefits! We work in a beautiful, state-of-the-art office space at Little Falls Centre One. The configuration of the office space and innovative workstations, which include sit-to-stand desks, are intended to facilitate collaboration and improve productivity.
In an industry that is legendary for long hours and burnout, Cover & Rossiter is committed to our employees’ well-being, both in the office and in their personal life. We make a conscious effort to establish plans and policies designed to allow for flexibility and balance between work and home life demands.
We are a future ready firm that is experiencing rapid growth. We regularly seek opportunities to invest in our future leaders. Our firm has been recognized in our community and industry for the work we are doing. We are a two-time winner, most recently in 2018, of the Marvin S. Gilman Superstars in Business Award presented by the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce. In 2019, we were one of five accounting firms in the nation to be selected by the AICPA to participate in the George Willie Ethnically Diverse Student Scholarship and Internship program.
We want our team members to not only be technically proficient but to also play a role in the firm’s future growth. We regularly invest in firm-wide professional development initiatives that go beyond accounting and focus on professionalism, accountability and client service.
Successful team members are self-starters who effectively plan and organize their work assignments. They complete tasks within defined time frames and deadlines. They continuously work toward increasing professional administrative/marketing skills that are of value in a CPA firm culture. They develop a depth of knowledge in the tools and systems relating to the firm’s technology resources and administrative/marketing processes and systems.
DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERTISE
In addition to the core requirements we look for, the candidate will ideally have:
- Associates degree in business and/or 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in administration department of an accounting firm or business advisory firm preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office products and other relevant software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism when dealing with coworkers, clients and visitors
ABOUT COVER & ROSSITER
Cover & Rossiter is an award-winning, full-service CPA accounting and advisory firm providing, individual and trust tax services, personal financial planning, accounting and advisory services, accounting and advisory services, client transaction services, captive insurance audits, estate administration, audits corporate tax services and litigation support. We focus on hiring strong, top-quality candidates to join our energetic, self-motivated and achievement-oriented team. Our focus on work-life balance and heavy emphasis on the use of technology provides our staff with the flexibility to feel successful both at work and at home.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, CPE training, employee referral bonus, monthly bonus plan, and free on-site fitness center.