Cover & Rossiter is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team. The Administrative Assistant is a member of the Administrative Support team at Cover & Rossiter. This team effectively manages the demands of the tax, audit and client accounting services departments. The position’s requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Proofread, math check, assembly and distribution of financial statements
- Process client documents for tax return preparation
- Assemble all types of tax returns
- Complex scanning and copying of documents
- General administrative support and phone coverage
- Client interaction and follow-up
- Special projects as needed
- Compensated required overtime during tax season (January – April). Some overtime during extension season (September – October 15)
WHY JOIN THE COVER & ROSSITER TEAM?
Cover & Rossiter is a great place to work with many unique benefits! We work in a beautiful, state-of-the-art office space at Little Falls Centre One. The configuration of the office space and innovative workstations, which include sit-to-stand desks, are intended to facilitate collaboration and improve productivity.
In an industry that is legendary for long hours and burnout, Cover & Rossiter is committed to our employees’ well-being, both in the office and in their personal life. We make a conscious effort to establish plans and policies designed to allow for flexibility and balance between work and home life demands.
Successful team members are self-starters who effectively plan and organize their work assignments. They complete tasks within defined time frames and deadlines. They continuously work toward expanding their professional administrative skills that are of value in a CPA firm. They develop a depth of knowledge in the tools and systems relating to the firm’s technology resources and administrative processes and systems.
DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERTISE
In addition to the core requirements we look for, the candidate will ideally have:
- Associates degree in business and/or 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in administration department of an accounting firm or business advisory firm preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office products and other relevant software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism when dealing with coworkers, clients and visitors
ABOUT COVER & ROSSITER
Cover & Rossiter is an award-winning, full-service CPA accounting and advisory firm providing tax compliance and advisory services to individuals and families, businesses, and trusts & estates, audit and assurance services for nonprofits and foundations, audit and tax advisory services to the captive insurance industry, client accounting services, and growth management consulting. We focus on hiring strong, top-quality candidates to join our energetic, self-motivated and achievement-oriented team. Our focus on work-life balance and heavy emphasis on the use of technology provides our staff with the flexibility to feel successful both at work and at home.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, CPE training, employee referral bonus, monthly bonus plan, and free on-site fitness center.